A committed, motivated, and detail-oriented individual responsible for all aspects of creating technical documentation (technical manuals and training guides) for a variety of complex equipment.
Duties include participating in all aspects of technical documentation development:
- Developing simplified theory of operation and block diagrams for electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Developing fault isolation and troubleshooting procedures for electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Writing repair procedures.
- Writing removal and installation procedures.
- Working with technical illustrator personnel in support of publication effort.
- Working with desktop publishing personnel in support of publication effort.
- Interfacing with customer engineering personnel to work out solutions to problems.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Desire and ability to lead other writers and support staff.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access.
- Willingness to travel occasionally as needed.
Candidates will be required to successfully complete a skills assessment as part of the interview process.