Preferred candidate will have a solid range of skill and experience in conducting logistics analysis for a variety of military and commercial programs. Overall skills will include a working knowledge and skill in the conduct of one or more areas of logistics; technical manuals, training, spares and life cycle cost analysis, provisioning, and reliability and maintainability. Specific skills/experience sought also include an ability to develop supportability planning documents, including a technical volume for logistics; an ILS Plan (ILSP), Maintenance Plan, and similar documents
Duties include participating in all aspects of technical documentation development:
- Experience with ILS status reporting and presentation at program/design/technical reviews (slide prep and delivery) and acting as the point of contact for customer questions and issues.
- Ability to conduct specific reliability and maintainability (R & M) analyses also desired, including analysis and documentation of Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA); reliability and maintainability predictions; maintenance plan development, and other related products on a variety of mechanical, electrical and/or electronic systems.
- Candidate should have good working knowledge of the military support environment (organizational, intermediate, depot) repair echelons.
- Candidate must be quality conscious and be able to work independently as well as with others.
- Experience with Military Standards and Handbooks required, as is experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Must be willing to travel.