Database Administrator / Programmer
Develops, implements and maintains databases. Ensures consistent database performance, integrity and security. Extensive knowledge of relational database development, preferably in Microsoft Access, as well as Access Forms, SQL and VBA programming, is required. Must be fluent in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Develop and maintain databases.
- Create Access Forms as required using SQL and VBA as needed.
- Work in a team environment along with Technical Illustrators, Technical Writers and Desktop Publishers.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions and specifications.
- Occasional short-term travel may be required.
Additional experience in the following is highly desired:
- Microsoft VB / ASP.NET
- Windows API
Additional applications, platforms and languages will also be utilized, so ability to learn and adapt is necessary for success. Candidates will be required to successfully complete a skills assessment as part of the interview process.