A motivated and detail-oriented individual responsible for all aspects of development and delivery of technical training for a variety of complex equipment.
Duties include participating in all aspects of technical training development:
- Utilize experience in Instructional System Design including front-end analyses.
- Developing training materials for electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Working with graphic arts personnel in support of training development effort.
- Working with desktop publishing personnel in support of training development effort.
- Interfacing with customer engineering personnel.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Desire and ability to lead junior trainers and support staff.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access.
- Willingness to travel occasionally as needed.
- Military training experience a plus.