D & R Technical Solutions, Inc. (D & R) is seeking an individual with training development and conduct experience. D & R provides product support services including development of technical manuals and training products supporting a variety of commercial and defense programs. D & R operates in a mostly remote environment, occasional office visits will be necessary for project meetings and activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and conduct of training courses compliant with customer requirements. Development includes front-end analysis (task and skills analysis) and creation of training materials, including training plans, curriculum outlines, instructor guides, student guides, training media, and exams. Conduct of courses will normally occur at a customer location. Subjects include systems of modest complexity with mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical training development and conduct experience
- Experience / knowledge of technical subjects, e.g., electrical or mechanical
- Knowledge and application of Instructional System Design (ISD) principles
- Skilled with MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Additional Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Computer Based Training (CBT) development, Articulate experience a plus
- Production of training videos
- Project leadership experience
- Willingness to travel
- Transit / Rail Industry Experience a plus
- Veteran / Military Experience
D & R operates in a mostly remote environment, occasional office visits will be necessary for project meetings and activities.
Please send resume with cover letter, including salary requirement to email@example.com