We are seeking self-motivated, quality conscious individuals to support our growing business. Our office is located in Vestal NY, and our current work structure is a hybrid of work from home with occasional office visits. Flexible work schedules provide our employees the opportunity to tailor their work schedule. Furthermore, we offer an excellent benefits package for our regular full-time employees.
Duties include experience in various aspects of technical documentation development.
- Developing simplified theory of operation and block diagrams for electrical, electronic, system networks, and / or mechanical equipment
- Developing fault isolation and troubleshooting procedures for electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
- Developing maintenance (repair, replacement) procedures.
- Writing removal and installation procedures.
- Working with graphic arts personnel in support of publication effort.
- Working with desktop publishing personnel in support of publication effort.
- Participation in project, department and/or customer program meetings and reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in a technical field, with excellent working knowledge of technical documentation, including manuals and training material.
- Availability of secure and reliable internet connection for work from home activity
- Ability to work within a defined scope to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Veteran / Military experience a plus.
Please send resume with cover letter, including salary requirement to email@example.com